All GovDataHosting datacenters are located in the United States of America, staffed by U.S. citizens, and built to accommodate the government's most demanding technological expectations.
- Multiple Redundant bandwidth providers
- Precision environmental controls
- Conditioned redundant power supplies
- Communications Security
- Management, Technical, and Operational controls
When security is on the line, you need a team you can trust. Our security compliance personnel are ISACA certified, while our cloud project managers are PMI certified. Our thoroughly screened employees are located in the United States – with more than 80 percent having government clearances. GovDataHosting lowers risk while increasing customer support and quality assurance, and satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.
- 15 years of cumulative experience
- More than 80% with government clearances
- 100% U.S. citizens
- PMI certified project managers
- ISACA certified security compliance personnel
As a FedRAMP certified cloud provider, the endorsement of those utilizing our services is absolutely critical.
"GovDataHosting was different. They promptly responded to our inquiries, provided competitive pricing, and guided us through the on-ramping of our federal client."
Read more Testimonials